December inspiration

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have found it really hard not to wait Christmas this year. I always have before December that point when I just can´t control myself, and that point has been reached now. I have already bought (almost) all christmas presents and drank bottles of glogg. I spent today quite a while at the department store Christmas section and went home with ingredient for Christmas pastries. Next I´m trying to remember to buy battery for my Christmas lights. 

So here is my December inspiration collage. There is always gingerbread cookies and glogg in my house during Christmas. We did not have Christmas tree last year, because I had really small apartment. My new apartment is not big either, but I could buy little Christmas tree...
Pictures: Source

No comments