In 2015 I have...

...read more books than than in 2014, moved to new address, finally got rid of that Ikea lamp, drank more chai latte, watched Force Awakens movie (finally!), went through a knee surgery, started study Japanese again, traveled to Tokyo, fallen in love with Japanese soda "Calpis", went to One Direction's and Katy Perry's concerts, had blast running color obstacle rush,  had my first wisdom tooth pulled out, bought three(!) plushies and had a wonderful year with my loved ones.

What will I do differently next year?
I will learn to love myself more, forgive myself, travel more, take more risks to achieve my real dreams, work out, be a better person in every possible way than I was last year and think more positive.

I will show you few of what I got this christmas. I had clearly been super good this year, my presents were so nice and so me, nothing useless!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ted Baker Khloe loop bow bag. I have talked about this bag a lot, how I´m going to buy it etc, and I was really surprised and happy to find it wrapped in papers. This is just pure love. Thank you my lovely boyfriend!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Biggest surprise was still this Studio Ghibli's umbrella. It looks original stylish and controlled umbrella, but no it is way much more. When the rain comes and you open it, you step into your own little magical world. I have never ever seen anything like this. Thank's to my awesome boyfriend (again).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Philosophy's Cinnamon buns shower gel.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Super cute nessie ladle, which I have also talked about a lot.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Big magic book (can't wait to read it) and five different beautiful scented hand creams. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Warm wool sweater dress from other stories. Again, love this.

I also got: tea, beautiful crystal lamp (thank you mom!), big scarf/poncho,  The Fencer movie, pair of leather mittens, chocolate, nail file equipment, nightdress and 3 month gym membership gift card.

No comments