2016 READING CHALLENGE

I haven't write anything here for a while. 
I went through very emotionally hard week.
I pushed myself too far and was unable to jump after all.
I had to change my plans from plan A to plan B.
Good thing is I'm still fighting.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anyway I decided to show my ambitious reading challenge. Last year Goodreads informed me that I read 92 books and manga's. So I got inspiration to read this year 100 books and manga's. Yes, I know that's a lot. You need to know that I really love reading books. Reading books to me is like therapy. Reading helps me to reduce stress. Stories takes me to another world, adventure, anything else than real world. My imagination pops and screams. It is something what I really love to do everyday and I couldn't see myself without book in my bedside table.

I normally read a lot of books and manga's, but I know that this 2016 reading challenge might be too ambitious. I will give it a try at least. I need to read at least two books per week to keep on track and right now I'm doing fine. I have already read 14 books and 2 manga's. To be honest reading is easy to me. I basically read whenever I can. I read before I go to sleep, when I travel around the world, when I eat my meals at home, when I'm having a break from work and so on.

I read a lot of school books too, but I don't count them on. I don't read them because I want to. I read them because I have to. Some of them are interesting, but I don't want mess my Goodreads page with "boring" law books and Japanese language books.

Read:

Big magic by Elisabeth Gilbert, KonMari by Marie Kondo, Endgame and Sky key by James Frey, William Shakespeare's Star wars 1 by Ian Doescher, Vainuttu by Elina Rouhiainen, Aidosti kaunis by Katja Kokko, Acceptance by Jeff Vandermeer, The girl on the train by Paula Hawkins, To kill a mockingbird by Harper Lee, Attack on titan vol.5 by Hajime Isayama, Career of evil by Robert Galbraith, The last town by Blake Crouch, Tyhmä neitsyt by Ida Simmons, One Piece vol.77 by Eiichiro Oda and The story of kullervo by J.R.R.Tolkien.

My Goodreads page.

No comments