JULY FAVOURITES

I can't believe it's already August. July went really fast at working, playing Pokemon Go and hiding at home from horrible thunder storms. At least I can look back and think about some of things I really appreciated. I'm focusing on entertainment section, because after long work shift entertainment has really cheered me up. So here are 3 things I loved.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1. Good Morning Call. Finally we got Asian drama on Finnish Netflix. Good Morning Call is Japanese drama which is based on a manga. High school student Nao rents her dream apartment, but soon she will find out she will be sharing it with high school heart throb Uehara. If you are familiar with Asian dramas, you know how they easily tend to overreact to things or use adding dramatic music, slow-mo and different angles of the same thing. Good Morning Call brought it to another level. Show is bit silly, but hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing while watching it. All that drama and milk puddings (god I miss Tokyo). 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
2. Stranger Things. Stranger Things is a fairly new show on Netflix. A young boy disappears, his mother, his friends and a police chief much confront unnatural forces in order to get him back. Show is horror drama and I have to say, when I watched first episode I wasn't very convinced but after that show was horrifying good. Show recaptures the vibe of the 80's horror films perfectly, but the characters are the true stars here, especially the younger member of the cast. Dark show is expertly woven through it's 8 episode run time and I know I will be back to re-watch this one. Ps. If you watch this how -you will never look at Christmas lights the same way again.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
3. Pokemon Go. Of course it's on the list! When Pokemon Go finally come to Finland I uploaded it immediately. I haven't got enough time to play it as much as I would have wanted. I have been working whole July, so after furious work shift I'm exhausted and "staring my phone" is not the nicest option to do. I have found little time for it and I'm loving the game so far. I'm on level 11 and I have found and caught 48 different Pokemon's (proud). My personal favourite Pokemon's, which I have caught/evolved are Vulpix, Flareon and Slowpoke. Almost forgot the most important one, I'm on Team Valor. Even though I love the game, I wish they would fix the game problems and finally make the game guide.

No comments