LONDON PART 2: THE MAKING OF HARRY POTTER

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I finally did it! I went through all pictures which I took from The Making of Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio tour. There were over 300 pictures, so it took whole Saturday to go slowly through them and edit them. But here they are!! This was my second time in The Making of Harry Potter tour in London and I wasn't expecting anything new experiences, but there were something new for me! Platform 9 3/4, featuring The Hogwarts Express was open, restaurant and advanced butter beer bar with butter beer ice cream (really good!) and privet drive was open.
It's pretty needless to say, but I'm big Harry Potter fan, so even this was my second time I was super excited about the whole tour. I was looking for more little details from sets and enjoyed newest attractions and butter beer ice cream. First time when I was here I didn't have courage to try out green screen experience, but my boyfriend encouraged me to do it this time. In Green screen room you can wear authentic Hogwarts school robe and try out flying with broom. It was little awkward at first to see yourself "flying" from the screen but it was worth it to try at least for experience. I even bought a (expensive) picture of me flying with broom. You can adore it at the end of this blog post. 

First I thought I would explain and tell something about the most of the pictures, but I ended up picking so many of them so I will just let pictures tell the story (and let's be honest I'm too lazy for that). Anyway, Enjoy!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
aaand there it is! The picture you all have been waiting for me. The Witch Noora.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments