PHONE HACKED & LOONEY TUNES

So few days ago my iPhone got hacked. Before 6am at home I checked weather app from my phone and everything was fine. Nothing unusual. Then at work 7.30am, while I was filling cleaning car again, I decided to check day's news but there was a strange text on my screen. It said "Your phone is locked. Please pay 50 dollars. Please email xxx". Needless to say I went numb. I couldn't contact anybody about the problem. I was thinking an hour that where it could have come from, but I still have no idea. Did it come from email? app? website? During my lunch hour I rushed to my mom's working place and was able to call my boyfriend from there. He was able to search options for opening my phone again, but needless to say we couldn't save the images or memories from the phone. Most of the pictures were already saved to my macbook, but I lost newest of them. I was more worried that someone would have bought something from Apple store with my Apple ID, but thank god nothing was bought and nowhere else no harm done. I had to change all my website passwords just for making sure everything was safe again. After that we wiped whole phone clean and bye bye virus. Now everything is back to normal and I'm back at hunting Pokemon's.

But look at my new jacket. I ordered it from Zara. When I was young I loved Looney Tunes. Every Sunday morning I watched episode of Looney Tunes from TV. Bugs Bunny, Sylvester and Wile E. Coyote & Roadrunner were my favorite ones. If I would have to pick only one favorite character, I would say Sylvester the cat. After all these years, I still love that Sylvester sticks out his tongue while speaking and always fails to catch Tweety bird (and he never gives up).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pretty needless to say, but I love the jacket! It was sold out pretty fast, but I fast enough to get one for myself in right size. Jacket is full of different Looney Tunes patches, which makes it more interesting and special. Jacket is also 100% cotton denim, so good quality too. The only minus is that there is no Sylvester patch on the jacket. There is Tweety Bird and Tasmanian Devil, but no Sylvester. Maybe I should buy Sylvester patch separately and sew it on. Great or bad idea?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments