3 THINGS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Over a week ago one morning I noticed I had sore throat and since then I have been at Dante's little hell. If sore throat wasn't enough with dry cough and sleepless nights, my vacuum cleaner decided to give up with life. Suddenly while vacuuming vacuum cleaner started to make strange noice and grey smoke was coming out of it. Thankfully I had one year left from my guarantee period and I already sent my dear vacuum cleaner to Helsinki for repair. But honestly... I don't remember when I would have ever had this bad flu. Two weeks! Little by little I have crawled back to earth from little hell. I feel so much better already, but still sometimes I get little cough attacks. Anyway, here is my little 3 things list for Sunday.

3 things, I like...
books, dogs and traveling

3 things, I don't like...
ironing bed sheet, afternoon nap and huge law books

3 things, I did at weekend...
I went at work, went to Ukkosmaine gig and read a book

3 things, I can do...
Keep my house clean (every day!), fight myself through from life's different obstacles and write

3 things, I can't do...
let go of stress, not overthink everything I do and stop squeezing black heads from my face

3 things, I would like to learn to do...
Speak fluently Japanese, let go of stress and learn how to surf

3 things, I should do...
do my bachelor degree, sew patches and buy box for my socks

3 things (and more), I stress about...
what should I do after school, where should I move, what is my dream job, do I have enough money to do this, can I ever finish my bachelor degree, can I ever finish that horrible class?

3 things, that helps me relax...
big cup of tea with honey and milk, good music and good book

3 things, I talk about a lot...
christmas presents, things I'm going to do and traveling

3 things, I love to wear...
my jackets, comfy Edward Scissorhand top and warm fluffy socks

3 things, I don't wear...
colorful clothes, sequin tops and too high heels.

3 things, I would like to get...
my dream hand bag, elephant mug from urban outfitters and new writing desk

3 things, I dream about...
writing a book, losing all negative people from my life and getting my perfect bookshelf

3 things, I'm afraid of...
Bob from Twin Peaks, heights and flying

3 things, I hoping to happen in near future...
graduate my bachelor degree, move in with my boyfriend and travel somewhere

No comments