Nyx Graduate Palette


I got this beautiful and big Nyx Beauty School Dropout Graduate Palette from mom as a valentine's day gift. In Finland valentine's day is called "ystävänpäivä" which is translated to "Friend's day". So in Finland valentine's day is not only for lovers, but also for friendships. Over the years me and my mom have used to buy little valentine's day gifts to each other. It's nice little tradition. She also bought me chocolate and dad bought me roses as a surprise. I love my parents. <3


Graduate palette is huge! There is 35 eyeshadows, 3 blushers, 2 illuminators and 2 contouring powders. I have only used this palette two times, but I can already say that there is beautiful variation of eyeshadows, which are very pigmented. Illuminators are also surprisingly good and it's nice that there is three different blushers shades. I also love the packaging. There is a mirror (big plus) and all the colors are bundled together in one perfect, convenient bundle. Palette is also perfect size and it's easily to grab to your bag in a hurry. 


I need to go soon, so I won't miss my train. I'm going to Helsinki to see my boyfriend. We weren't able to spent valentine's day together this year as usual. I still bought him valentine's day gift, which I'm going to give him later. I also bought that experience to myself too, so I will tell you more about it later. But now I need to rush! 

No comments